Monday, October 4, 2010

A little Tea and T

My sweet husband is amazing at slingin ink...in case you didn't know. here's his latest I'll be showcasing on my right forearm for LIFE!!!!!

right before I committed for life.....commitment makes me a little nervous

Finished with black shading and line work....he was bringin the pain


finished product..super swollen... bad lighting


TAAAA DAAA! ur jealous right? I love my teacups. 
Thanks T for your patience. You are such an incredible artist and husband. I'm so so lucky. I love you. Happy birthday!!








5 comments:

  1. shut.up. I want that. AMAZING. (I kinda want an owl tat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog...You, my friend, are one brave chica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous. There is nothing like vivid tattoo to make me want more ink. If only I lived closer...

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work! that's a piece that is going to be gorgeous forever. Congrats on taking that plunge :)

    littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOO awesome!!! He is talented! I am dying to get another tattoo..

    ReplyDelete